Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feeling Blah

Perhaps it is the fact that my husband snored all night while my cats played home run derby in my bedroom, or maybe it is the migraine that I went to bed with that just wouldn't quit, but I woke up this morning in a baaaad mood.

I have spent the last few hours brooding & feeling sorry for myself. It is amazing how I was so happy two weeks ago, and now I feel like my world is crashing.

My husband keeps telling me to "think positive," but it is difficult to even think that anything positive could happen to me after all of the crap I have been through. Even though I know it won't make it any easier, my subconscious wants to protect me. I keep visualizing my evil uterus shooting down those poor, innocent embryos before they ever had a chance.

I have been looking into adoption, but it is so expensive.

It's exhausting to be positive.

2 comments:

  1. This is why I dubbed my 2WWs "The Death March"...I always felt the exact same way. Nothing anybody said was gonna change how I felt...I was preparing for the worst in the way that came naturally to me. Sorry you're in it right now. All I can say is, "I've been there"...and it's torture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is torture. I went home yesterday and just cried b/c I just KNOW I'm not preggo. I have had a migraine for 2 days, and had to take my medicine which freaks me out b/c I am afraid it will cause implantation failure. And, on top of that, I get a migraine a week before my period: Never fails. And, on each cycle, I got one. I feel it is all over. : ( I am focusing on losing weight right now.

    ReplyDelete