Friday, March 19, 2010

Afraid It's All Over

I am afraid IVF#4 has not taken. I am feeling cramping that gets more and more pronounced as I get closer and closer to the time of my PIO shot, then disappears after the PIO. I am pretty sure AF wants to show, and the PIO is keeping it from coming. This is the same pattern as all three other failures, and I am not going to be convinced otherwise. People say, "It could be implantation cramping." But I am pretty sure that is not the case. It is the same exact cramping, in the same style, each time beginning about 6 or 7 dp3dt and lasting until I finally get the word of a negative and am told to stop PIO.
I am also feeling very guilty because the cramping began right after I had taken a migraine medication that is in Class C. I am afraid a property of the medication which causes narrowing of blood vessels could be to blame.
My husband is being supportive of my emotions, but I am tired of him wanting me to be positive. I am just trying to make it to Beta Day.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry it feels over, BW. Hope it's not, of course. IF can suck it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it is to go through the 2WW - I usually start to freak out the second half. Every twitch, every cramp, twing...blah makes me wonder. I really hope there's something good goin on in your womb. IF is the worst of the worst and the 2WW sucks @ss! When is your beta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is my Beta. I have been cramping more and more, continuously now. I am pretty sure it didn't work. I feel EXACTLY the same as in my failed cycles.

    ReplyDelete