Friday, May 21, 2010

Worrywart

I have been very worried, worried when I feel cramps and twinges, worried when I don't...
I am so happy to be nauseous most of the time because when the nausea goes away, I worry. I worry more with every person I tell (I have stopped telling until we see the ultrasound tomorrow.)

I feel my boobs about once every half hour to make sure they still hurt, and I have been Googling the crap out of Google. I am glad to be at work. At least that is somewhat of a distraction. I am so worried they are going to find a dead baby tomorrow.

It is such a shame that IF has robbed me of a normal, happy pregnancy.

3 comments:

  1. I'd welcome you to the club...but it's not really the kind of club you *want* to belong to. This is all EXACTLY how I felt at your stage...exactly. =(

    Been thinking of you this week. Wishing the best for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am upset that IF has taken this happiness away and turned it into worry.

    You deserve to be "ignorant" and "blissful"... I hope that once you get past 12 weeks that you are able to breathe a *sigh* of relief.

    Thinking about you and your miracle bean!

    ReplyDelete