Friday, May 14, 2010

The Results Are In...

Got my Beta results this morning...

32,300!! I still can't believe this. It is a true miracle. Miracle.

I am soooooo worried now that I will miscarry. This is too good to be true. I feel like it couldn't happen to me, even though it happens every day without problems to other people. But not me. This can't be happening. I am going to be a nervous wreck for the next 9 months. I am even afraid to say "9 months" for fear I will jinx things.

Not to complain about anything right now, but I do have a migraine and it sucks that I have to go off of my allergy medicines when the pollen count is through the roof this year! And I was supposed to start allergy shots this week, too. I read that you shouldn't start them when you are pregnant. That's another question for the docs.

My mind is racing. I can't eat, sleep, or work. I am just in shock...




2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by, what fantastic news! Happy yet terrifying! Hope all continues to go well, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You *so* deserve this...couldn't be happier for you.

    This is a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete